Joining BDA The Committee for Brisbane provides the opportunity to shape and influence the future of Brisbane.
How Members can participate in creating a better Brisbane:
- Discover and debate the issues and opportunities facing the city of Brisbane
- Join the sub committees and contribute to policy and event development
- Host and sponsor briefing events throughout the year
- Attend, and capitalise on, the many networking opportunities from the event calendar
- Develop your team’s connections and skills with other respected organisations while developing Brisbane’s future
Subscribe to our eNEWS.
|CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP||Annual subscription|
|1. Corporate Partner
Publicly profiled as a Partner who displays support for, and is actively involved in the activities of the Association. Member rates for your company’s guests.
|$1,000 (inc GST)|
|2. Corporate Member
Public and private companies or their subsidiaries, partnerships, consultancy firms. Member rates for your company’s guests.
|$500 (inc GST)|
|INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP||Annual subscription|
|1. Individual Member
Individual members of the Brisbane community.
|$100 (inc GST)|
|2. Student Member
Students must provide a copy of their current Student ID upon MembershipApplication and renewal, and must have the ID available for inspection at BDA events, if requested.
|$50 (inc GST)|
BDA The Committee for Brisbane Patrons are invited Members from all commercial, government and not-for-profit sectors and share the BDA’s vision for a better Brisbane.
Click on patron logos for more information.